Dragon’s Lair Alamo Ranch is happy to provide free table reservations for our community on a first-come, first-served basis. Please keep in mind the following, our Table Reservation Policies:
- All groups that reserve table space must follow our Code of Conduct for polite and courteous behavior towards your fellow gamers, store staff, and store customers.
- To guarantee that your table reservation is received, please place your reservation at least 48 hours in advance. After that, we may not receive it in time for your event, and you will need to come in to the store to see if tables are free. Table space is available without a reservation on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You have 30 minutes from start time of reservation to claim your table. If no one in your group has claimed your table after 30 minutes, your reservation will be cancelled and will be given away on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A Standing Reservation is a request for table space at the same time and day of the week on an ongoing basis. If you are interested in becoming a Standing Reservation, you will be placed in a probationary period of four meetups, during which time, if you miss one of your reserved time slots and don’t call ahead of time to inform us, you may be in danger of losing your Standing Reservation status.
- After your four-meeting probationary period, please continue to inform us when you will miss a reserved time so that we can free up your tables for others to use. If we notice that consistently your tables are unused and we have not been warned, you may be in danger of losing your Standing Reservation status.
- Standing Reservations are subject to cancellation due to large store wide or annual events. Groups will be notified two weeks prior to any cancelation.
If you have any questions about our Table Reservation policies, please feel free to email us at Dlairalamoranch@gmail.com. Thank you!