Join Pierre, of Paint or Die Miniatures, will be in the Lair for an initiation to airbrushing! here you will discover the different types of airbrushes and all the material needed to paint your own minatures. Pierre will give a demonstration of the basic techniques, and you will be able to have a hands on experience in painting your own vehicle (tank or plane) while being supervised.
*** Attendees must bring their own model, compressor, airbrush, paint, cleaner, etc. ***
* What is an airbrush, different airbrush types, different triggers and cup systems
* Air sources, managing pressure and accessories
* Cleaning between colors and at the end of the session
* Paints, thinning, mixing acrylic paints, masking
* Demo, thinning and mixing the paint, base colors, shadows and hi lights. How to clean between colors.
PART III – HANDS ON
* Exercise – how to practice your skills, precision and control
** Lunch break 30 mn **
PART IV – HANDS ON
* Practice under the supervision of the trainer. Applying a uniform coat, shadows, hi lights, and cleaning between colors.
For more details, click here!