Have you always wanted to run a GREAT Comic Book and Game Store?
With a diverse merchandise mix your store can attract and satisfy a greater number of customers. The key to acquiring and keeping good customers is having excellent customer service, a good infrastructure and interesting products. Work with us to acquire these talents and products.
Dragon’s Lair Comics & Fantasy® has been creating loyal, happy customers since 1986!
What does Dragon’s Lair Comics & Fantasy® offer franchisees?
WE PROVIDE YOU
- Training and ongoing support
- Ongoing reviews of stores to ensure consistently high performance and standards
- Brand recognition
- Help with store location, design and lease negotiations
- Initial and ongoing help with product ordering and inventory management
- Access to established industry experts
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO
- Love Comics and Games
- Are committed to ensuring that our mutual customers experience great customer service in a professional and friendly atmosphere
- Are mature emotionally and intellectually
- Are willing to follow a franchise system while continuously striving to help improve it
- Have good credit
- Have the support of their families
- Have prior professional, retail or military experience
We help you every step of the way!
Dragon’s Lair Comics & Fantasy® first opened in Austin Texas in 1986. Since that time its owner, David Wheeler, and his stores, have developed a reputation for customer service, professionalism and product management.
David has a vision of a nationwide group of independent yet interdependent franchised stores. These stores will be professionally run and offer customers a consistently high level of service, events and product selection that is unparalleled in this industry.
It is not just a matter of bringing in comics and games. It is a matter of bringing in the right items in the correct quantities and providing the customer with a great experience. Let us help you make your decisions the right ones!
AN EXCITING CAREER
Running a comic book and game store is one of the best careers in the world. Customers love the products. Those products are fun. But it takes experience to make a store GREAT! Work with us to make your store a GREAT store!
David M. Wheeler
Founder, Dragon’s Lair Comics & Fantasy®
CEO, Dragon’s Lair LLC
5413 Manchaca Rd
Austin, TX 78745
Phone (512) 924-0312
Email David Wheeler:
This is not an offer to sell a franchise as an offer may only be made by a franchise disclosure document prepared in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s franchise laws and applicable state laws. Filing of a franchise disclosure document does not constitute the state’s approval of the franchise disclosure document.