Date: Sunday February 21
Registration Ends: 1:15 PM
Start Time: 1:30 PM
Cap: 20 Players
Entry Fee: NONE (This is a donation event)
Join us for the 2nd Annual “40K Fill the Van Charity Event” which benefits The New Beginnings Children’s Home. Josh Reed with the Matthew Guzman Team hosts this event each year to help bring toilet paper, paper towels, and hygiene products to the children’s home.
Details concerning the 40K Event:
Anyone can donate to this awesome cause, not just the participants staying to play in the 40K event. The goal is to fill up the RE/MAX van with toilet paper, paper towels, or hygiene products! 40K players/participants will simply show up with a 1000 point army and be ready to have a blast!!! Armies do not need to be painted, bring whatever you have no matter what state of completion it is in. ITC and chapter approved rules will be in play. Raffle prizes will be randomly drawn and given out to the participants!
Details about New Beginnings Children’s Home:
New Beginnings Children’s Home (NBCH) is a non-profit agency providing valuable support and guidance through quality services to youth in Texas. NBCH is one of San Antonio’s newer General Residential Operations; they opened in 2010 and their facility consists of two eight-bedroom dorms.
NCBH is focused on providing a safe and therapeutic living environment for abused, neglected, and displaced children ages 5 to 17. The care they provide promotes emotional growth and recovery and prepares the children for family reunification.
Covid-19 Safety Rules:
• Your temperature will be taken thru an infrared thermometer therefore there is no inconvenience to you. Any visitors with a fever will be asked to visit us at a later time.
• Maintaining a social distance of 6 feet at all times is not reasonable; however, we ask that you do try to social distance as much as possible.
• A face covering is required to be worn through the whole event. For everyone’s safety face masks are a requirement to be in the both the play area and the store.
• Please wash hands before and during the event. Hand sanitizer is located at each table as well as throughout the store.
• These rules are in place to ensure everyone’s safety and may be adjusted at any time.