Entry: $30 Per Entry
Friday @ 3pm
Friday @ 7pm
Friday @ Midnight
Saturday @ 7pm
Sunday @ 1pm (2 Headed Giant)
*Allow minimum of 4 hours for each event
A pack per win with the minimum of receiving 1 pack
Number of Rounds: 3
Players will have 50 minutes to crack open a Prerelease kit and build the best deck they can. After deck construction we will do a three round tournament. After the tournament is complete players will be able to purchase additional kits.
Your PreRelease Pack will include:
•6 Lost Caverns of Ixalan Draft Boosters
•1 foil, year-stamped Rare or Mythic Rare
•1 deck box
•1 Spindown die
2 Headed Giant Format:
Two-Headed Giant is a fun multiplayer format where two-player teams battle against one another. Each team takes actions as a team rather than individually. There are some rules for Two-Headed Giant that differ from other multiplayer formats:
• Each team has a shared life total that starts at 30 life.
• Each team takes their turn together, meaning they draw as a team, attack as a team, block as a team, and go through all phases of the turn as a team.
• The team that goes first skips their first draw step.
• Teams do NOT share any resources other than life.
• Teams may share information and strategize together.
• A teams loses when their life total is 0 or less, when they accumulate fifteen or more poison counters, or when either team member is unable to draw a card from his or her deck.