Date: Sunday, November 10
Time: 1:00 PM (signup starts at 12:00)
Entry Fee: $25
Format: Draft (Basic draft rules)
Number of Rounds: Dependent on Attendance / 30 minute rounds
– The first 25 players will receive a special promo which is not available in boosters.
– 1 booster pack will be entered into a pool and awarded to the top 3 players.
1. Start with 4 unopened booster packs.
2. Open your booster packs and remove the four Character Cards.
3. Set the 4 sealed packs of Battle Cards aside (no opening them).
4. Draft the Character Cards, then draft the Battle Cards
Drafting Character Cards: Basic Rules
* Choose a player at random.
* Starting with that player and going once around the table clockwise, each player can discard any number of their character cards. To discard a character card, place it on the table where all players can read it.
* Draft cards one at a time to replace the ones they discarded. At the end of the character draft, each player will have four character cards. The player who discarded first has first pick, followed by the player to their left, and proceeding clockwise. If a player has four character cards, that player is skipped.