Dates: July 13 – 17th
Registration/Check in Time: 11:30am – 12pm
Start Time: 12pm
End Time: 5pm
Seat Cap: 15
This camp is planned to be on-site (in store) at this time!
Medical Release Form: https://dlair.net/austin/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Camp-Medical-Release.pdf
Entering the dungeon for the first time? Come and learn how to build a character so you can begin role playing and begin to explore the wide and varied world of role playing games. Our Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) basic level camps are recommended for NEW PLAYERS.
This camp will teach you the basics of starting a D&D fifth edition character. This will include:
- Building a new character by choosing your race, class, and personality
- How to interpret your character into a challenge
- Adventuring the world in your new character
- Resolving combat with your new character
- Running and playing an encounter.
Our D&D basic camp is recommended for campers aged 10+, must be able to read and write on their own, and be able to do basic math. Campers will be expected to be able to sit still for long periods of time to play in the adventures.
Materials & T-shirt to be provided – Details coming soon!
Camp Registration and Payment Below