Dragon’s Lair Austin Family,
As of Monday, 07/06/20, with the continued spread of the Covid-19 pandemic, we will maintain the following safety measures.
- We will allow no more than 30 individuals, including staff, at a time in the store and social distancing practices must be observed.
- All shoppers must wear an approved face mask when entering the store and immediately use hand sanitizer or wash their hands to ensure their safety as well as our staff’s safety.
- All staff members will wear face masks while on our sales floor or in offices and will use hand sanitizer or wash their hands between transactions.
- When paying for purchases customers and staff must remain at least six feet apart. We will have stanchions in place to guide customers on where they should stand during this process.
- If a customer decides to not purchase an item, the item in question will be placed in a provided receptacle so that it can be sanitized and returned to the shelf.
- Reusable shopping bags are prohibited at this time. If customers would like to use a bag, we have a variety of paper bags with and without handles.
- Certain sections of the store, i.e. dice bins and buttons, will require further protections in order to shopped. For example, we will provide disposable gloves that can be worn while sorting dice and can be immediately thrown away.
- Restrooms will remain open to customers and will be cleaned on an hourly basis.
- Our events and play space will remain closed to the public at this time.
We do still offer curbside delivery and shipping for those uncomfortable with in-person shopping.
Stay safe out there!
Angie Blackmon, Owner